Tuesday, March 20, 2012

back at it...

Now that I am cleared from the doctor to start running, (foot tendonitis) I'm preparing this week to run next week. That may sound silly, but it's true. If you just start running, without prep, you may hate and not go again. For me, I have to start hydrating. I have a bad habit of drinking coffee and milk, but not enough juice, water and other things that actually hydrate you. When I run without being hydrated, I feel it in my hands. Fat, painful and swollen, BAH!

This week, I'm eating better, hydrating, transitioning my thinking (no I'm not a loony) I'm just preparing, running is mental. I need to prepare, mentally and physically to get back to it. I don't even want to entertain how I have undone all of my hard work, but I'll know in the A.M. when I step on the scale.

It's a good time to start again. Spring, summer is close and I want running to be a habit not a chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment